User Manual for Aerosole Tire Inflator
- Rotate puncture to 6 o’ clock position.
- With Can upside down, shake Can for 30 sec. Do not remove puncturing object.
- Attach nozzle to valve.
- Keep Can upside down, take off button cap and press the button.
- Infuse aerosol inflator into tire until can is empty and rim is off the ground.
- Remove the nozzle quickly and drive for 2-3km to distribute sealant.
READ ALL CAUTIONS BEFORE USE ↓
- Use only as directed. This product is a TEMPORARY repair. Have tire inspected and repaired by a tire care professional as soon as possible to ensure safety and proper cleaning of tire pressure sensor, if so equipped. We recommend treated tire be repaired within 3 days or 100 miles after use of our product.
- Do not overinflate. Add additional air if necessary. Do not use on any vehicle with less than four tires. If used in “Z-rated” tires, be sure to check tire pressure before driving.
- This product will not repair valve leaks, sidewall punctures or punctures larger than 3mm. This product will not repair a tire that is separated from the rim.
- Keep far away from exhaust pipe when using.
- Store can in trunk or spare tire wheel well or other cool and dry place. Do not store in vehicle interior or direct sunlight. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F (50°C).
PROFESSIONAL REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS ↓
- Inform tire repair specialist that tire inflator was used in tire and share warnings listed on this can.
- Do not weld or attempt repair without first removing tire from rim. Never inflate tire with pure oxygen.
- Failure to follow recommendations could result in injury and/or explosion. Expel gas in well-ventilated area before discarding.
- This Product is a single-use product. Use and dispose of in accordance with state, local and federal laws and regulations.
- Do not puncture or incinerate can even after use.
- Do not place can in household trash compactor. Please recycle when empty.
- Contains gas under pressure; may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
- No smoking. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- Pressurized container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 120°F(50°C).
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Solvent naphta (petroleum), heavy arom.