1. Position valve core in upper half of tire. (with valve stem at the 3:00 or 9:00 position)
2. Remove valve core with tool in cap and fully deflate the tire, Remove object if there’s any.
3. Invert and shake the sealant bottle evenly up and down for 30 sec., then remove the seal film.
4. Open a 2-3mm wide gap from bead area using a tire lever, pour sealant in the tire till suggested volum.
5. Close the gap.
6. Clean up the tire bead and rim, reinstall the valve core and inflate the tire.
7. Drive. Stop. Verify seal and check pressure.