1. Position valve core in upper half of tire. (with valve stem at the 3:00 or 9:00 position)
2. Remove valve core with tool in cap and fully deflate the tire.
3. Remove object if there’s any.
4. Using hand mixer to mix the tire sealant in the barrel evenly.
5. Install the pump into the barrel tightly, connect pump hose to the tire valve.
6. Pump the sealant into tire till suggested volume. (One down stroke of hand pump delivers 450ml of sealant, volume can be adjusted)
7. Clean up the valve, reinstall/replace the valve core and inflate the tire.
8. Drive. Stop. Verify seal and check pressure.