- Remove any puncturing objects.
- Insert rasp tool into hole and slide up and down to roughen and clean inside of hole.
- Remove plug material from protective backing and Insert Into eye of needle.
- Insert with plug centered in the eye of the needle into puncture until plug is pushed approximately 2/3 of the way in.
- Pull needle straight out with a rapid motion, do not twist needle while pulling out.
- Cut off excess plug material flush with the tire tread.
- Re-inflate tire to recommended pressure and test for air leaks by applying a few drops of soapy water to plugged area. If bubbles appear, repeat the process.
- This repair kit is only suitable emergency tire repairs to enable vehicles to be driven to a service center where proper repairs can be made to the tire.
- Not intended for use fur major tire damage.
- Radial ply passenger car tires may only be repaired in the tread area. No repairs are permitted on the bead, sidewall, or shoulder area of the tire.
- Extreme caution should be used while using tools to prevent injury; Eye protection should be worn while repairing tire.