Usage 25L-Barrel by using pump
- Position valve core in upper half of tire.(with valve stem at the 3:00 or 9:00 position)
- Remove valve core with tool in cap and fully deflate the tire.
- Remove object if there’s any.
- Using hand mixer to mix the tire sealant in the barrel evenly.
- Install the pump into the barrel tightly, connect pump hose to the tire valve.
- Pump the sealant into tire till suggested volume.(ONE down stroke of hand pump delivers 450ml of sealant, volume can be adjusted)
- Clean up the valve, reinstall/replace the valve core and inflate the tire.
- Drive. Stop. Verify seal and check pressure.