This product is a single-use product. Use and dispose of in accordance with state, local and federal laws and regulations.

Do not puncture or incinerate can even after use.

Do not place can in household trash compactor. Please recycle when empty.

Warning

Contains gas under pressure; may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.

No smoking. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.

If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.

Read label before use.

IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.

Do NOT induce vomiting.

Store locked up.

Dispose of contents/container in accordance with all applicable regulations.

Pressurized container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees.

Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Solvent naphta( petroleum), heavy arom.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *